Our service area:
Carroll County: Hampstead, Manchester, Mount Airy, New Windsor, Sykesville, Taney Town, Union Bridge, Westminster
Frederick County: Brunswick, Burkittsville, Emmitsburg, Frederick, Middletown, Myersville, New Market, Rosemont, Thurmont, Urbana, Walkersville, Woodsboro
Howard County: Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Laurel, Savage, Scaggsville, Montgomery Village, Olney, Poolesville, Potomac
Montgomery County: Aspen Hill, Barnesville, Bethesda, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Washington Grove, Wheaton
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Bowie, Brandywine, Brentwood, Capitol Heights, Cheverly, College Park, District Heights, Forest Heights, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Landover, Langley Park, Lanham, Laurel, Marlow Heights, Oxen Hill, Springdale, Suitland, Temple Hills, Upper Marlboro, Woodlawn
Washington County: Boonsboro, Clear Spring, Funkstown, Hagerstown, Hancock, Keedysville, Sharpsburg, Smithsburg, Williamsport
Fairfax County: Annandale, Chantilly, Clifton, Fair Oaks, Fairfax Station, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, McLean, Reston, Springfield, Tysons Corner, Vienna
Loudoun County: Ashburn, Dulles Town Center, Hamilton, Hillsboro, Leesburg, Lovettsville, Purcellville, Round Hill, Sterling
Baltimore City, Washington DC
Our payment terms are due upon completion. We accept payment by check as well as all major credit cards. Past due accounts will be assessed an additional 1½ percent per month. No further work will be performed under this agreement, or any other contract or agreement until all past due invoices are paid in full. GutterMaid reserves the right to require C.O.D. payments based on payment and/or credit history. Customer agrees and accepts these terms and shall make payment to GutterMaid in accordance with said terms. 1/3rd deposit required for any service exceeding $500.00
100% satisfaction guarantee:
GutterMaid will revisit your property at no extra cost to address and rectify any concerns with our service. Once concerns have been rectified standard payment terms apply.
GutterMaid offers a lifetime workmanship warranty on all gutter replacements and new installations.This warranty is for workmanship only and warrants that all work shall be completed to industry standards. This does not cover acts of God such as hurricane, hail, high winds, snow, etc. Homeowner shall look to applicable manufacturer’s warranty for all material related effects.
Scheduling: Repairs are scheduled with gutter cleanings and other small service work. We do not provide appointment dates/times for small service jobs. You will be provided with a time-frame in which we expect the work to be completed (weather pending). Your technician will call you on the day of your service at least (1) hour in advance. Because all work is on the outside of the property, no one is required to be present at the time of service.
Warranty: Repairs carry a (1) year limited warranty, parts and labor.
• It is understood under this agreement and customer represents that their properties roof is structurally sound, and is able to withstand the weight of workers and their tools. In the event that the roof does not meet these conditions, any resulting damages are the sole responsibility of the customer and GutterMaid shall not be responsible for said damages. This includes but is not limited to, broken or cracked roofing shingles (asphalt, tile, slate, cedar, etc) roof decking, and rafter boards.
• GutterMaid shall not be responsible for property damage of any kind caused either directly or indirectly by water related damage to include but not limited to, mold and mildew, drywall, landscaping, window, siding, wood trim, or structural damage.
• GutterMaid will maintain at all times General Liability, and Automobile Liability Insurance. A Certificate of Insurance will be provided upon request.
• The Work is to be completed by skilled workmen, in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with industry standards.
• Work will be performed Monday through Sunday starting at 7:30am till dusk, weather and favorable working conditions permitting.
• Customer must provide GutterMaid notice of any damage to the property that the customer believes is GutterMaid’s responsibility within (5) business days following completion of the Project.
• Trip charge: If cancellations are not confirmed before we arrive to your property, a $50 trip charge will apply